A special Sunday Morning Slowdown as the month of July comes to a close.
Listen along to our jams this lonesome Sunday morn' at Spotify
and scope out some of our weekly inspiration and favorite reads below:
1. Sunday Styles: Laura Dern, pictured above on the set of Jurassic Park
, rocks a beautifully fitted Canadian tux and a killer pair of boots. Giving us some serious style ideas for how to wear newest TC&G add-on: the Red Wing Iron Rangers in Amber Harness.
2. Speaking of stylin' ideas, this outfit from Ponytail Journal
is also giving us some great vibes as the woman behind W'Menswear rocks her very own pair of the Iron Rangers. Shop the Iron Rangers here
and shop some of Lauren's own line, W'Menswear, here
3. For more style inspiration and general good vibes, give our new moodboard a peek here
and follow along with us as we get inspired.
4. Moving on to some stimulating reads of the week: read about astrophysicist Cecilia Payne-Gaposchkin over at Brainpickings.org
to learn more about the lady who helped pave the way for female scientists while setting her own standards of femininity and intellect.
5. And lastly, check out this very strong case for traveling alone over at Wit & Delight
. Personally, it's my preferred way to travel and one of the best ways to explore a new city while learning more about yourself along the way.
Wishing ya the easiest of Sundays!